LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A CONTENT MARKETER
At LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives” together. This has been our vision for the last few years and will continue to be our mark into the future, define our brand, and imprint our position in the Digital Society.
We want to make Digital Identity the key to inclusive growth and our driving force in our quest to provide an invisible identity solution, enabling simple digital experiences that solve complex day-to-day challenges, helping our clients shift into the digital world, and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
About the job:
In this role, you will be part of the Marketing team, and you will be responsible for Content Marketing. This role's success requires your ability to produce prospect-facing content that generates views, traffic, leads, and opportunities across multiple channels, including our website, blog, email, and social media. The ultimate goal is to contribute to LOQR's business growth and produce content that convinces and converts potential clients.
What you'll do:
- Prepare content for our blog and website, email, social media, sales enablement content and, where necessary, support our messaging and brand-awareness initiatives, include 'convince and convert' style blog posts, case studies, how-to video content, and others that showcase our platform;
- Review and enhance prospect-facing documents and materials prepared by the sales and technical teams;
- Ensure the tone of voice consistency across all content, following LOQR's DNA;
- Use SEO principles to maximize the reach of online copy.
- 4+ years experience working as a Content Marketer or as a Copywriter at an agency, a SaaS/Tech company, or a B2B business;
- Experienced in develop and implement creative and informative content across digital platforms based on product requirements and key-features: Website, Blog, Whitepapers, Newsletters and Social Media;
- Ensure contents consistency across all platforms and marketing materials;
- Development of content for difital and no-digital: brochures/flyers/PPTs, etc. - Liaison with other teams;
- Development of content for promotional and informational videos (Concept+Storytelling);
- Communicate and cooperate with external PR agency and other partners such as translators;
- Assyst all company areas for content proofread;
- SEO knowledge and expertise in optimizing content;
- Have a mindset focused on generating qualified leads, thinking about conversion strategies;
- Used to doing some market and competitor research and developing an understanding of what makes our buyers tick;
- A strong writer and storyteller mindset;
- Moved by the desire to roll up your sleeves, execute, and create remarkable contents for a growing company;
- Self-motivated and constantly seeking out ways to help the company with reach and efficiency;
- Fluency in English - written and spoken (exclusion factor). Proven excellent writing skills.
- Ethical behavior, transparency, and ability to establish trust-based long term relationships;
- Relentless willing to learn;
- Proactive with good organization skills;
- Be kind and ego-free;
- To be allocated to LOQR's headquarters (Felgueiras, Portugal), with a flexible remote work policy;
- Experience with marketing tools such as: SalesForce, Google MailChimp or Wordpress is a plus.
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Premium Health Insurance (for you and your children);
- Office (Felgueiras) with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home, with locker rooms, a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee - and cake, because we ❤️ cake!