LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A SOC ANALYST
At LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives” together. This has been our vision for the last few years and will continue to be our mark into the future, define our brand, and imprint our position in the Digital Society.
We want to make Digital Identity the key to inclusive growth and our driving force in our quest to provide an invisible identity solution, enabling simple digital experiences that solve complex day-to-day challenges, helping our clients shift into the digital world, and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
About the job:
In this role, you will work as part of LOQR’s Security Team within our Security Operations Center. You will have the goal to verify and monitor our infrastructure, guarantee that our infrastructure meets as carrying out several activities related to Information Security Management.
What you'll do:
- Monitor, detect, and respond to information security incidents;
- Log analysis and integration;
- Threat hunting, forensic analysis, and malware analysis;
- Articulation with the Engineering team to improve use-cases detection;
- Implement use-cases and security requirements;
- Ensure the proper practice of incident detection processes;
- Implement additional security measures where required;
- Participate in incident response procedures design and implementation.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Security or Network & Communications;
- > 2 years experience in a similar role, including usage of SAST/DAST tools, Security Information and Event Management Platforms (e.g.: Elasticsearch SIEM, ElastAlert) and Security Incident Response Platforms (e.g.: TheHive);
- Knowledge in security information incident response lifecycle;
- Experience in IaaS and SaaS solutions in the top cloud providers;
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools/processes, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, or Kubernetes is valued;
- Scripting skills (Python, Perl, Bash);
- Ethical behaviour, transparency, and ability to establish trust-based long term relationships;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Relentless willing to learn;
- Proactive with good organization skills;
- Be kind and ego-free;
- To be based in LOQR’s headquarters (Felgueiras), with a flexible remote work policy.
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Premium health insurance (for you and your children);
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home, with locker rooms, a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee - and cake, because we ❤️ cake!