LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT MANAGER
At LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives” together. This has been our vision for the last few years and will continue to be our mark into the future, define our brand, and imprint our position in the Digital Society.
We want to make Digital Identity the key to inclusive growth and our driving force in our quest to provide an invisible identity solution, enabling simple digital experiences that solve complex day-to-day challenges, helping our clients shift into the digital world, and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
About the job:
In this role, you will be responsible for the LOQR platform/product evolution, in coordination with the relevant internal and external stakeholders, inspiring them by properly communicating the product vision and its roadmap.
As part of the product team, you will be expected to relentlessly work with the business team to continuously improve the platform and support new features that add business value. Having exceptional communication skills will be key, not only to effectively engage with a diverse group of stakeholders through a challenging, continuously changing environment.
What you'll do:
- Be an ambassador of the LOQR platform and its value proposition;
- Master different roadmap techniques
- Ensure that customer needs and drivers are clearly understood by internal stakeholders;
- Foster teamwork, commitment, and customer orientation;
- Be a guardian of the LOQR platform’s principles, striving to maintain it decoupled from specific customer needs;
- Study new markets segments/geographies by understanding their specificities and turn them into roadmap plan;
- Be prepared to explain the “why” at every moment;
- Specify product initiatives by ensuring clarity between all parties on expected business value, outcomes, and acceptance criteria;
- Ensure the existence of data that can be used to prioritize and evaluate relevant metrics;
- Manage stakeholder’s expectations every day, by sharing plans, release dates and others.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Experience in software delivery processes: inception, release, testing, development, and others;
- Ability to communicate, in an effective and assertive manner, with a diverse group of stakeholders (customer, partners, c-level, delivery, infrastructure and security teams, etc.);
- Agile mindset;
- Great written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English, Spanish will be valued).
- Ethical behavior, transparency, and ability to establish trust-based long term relationships;
- Creativity and out-of-the-box mindset;
- Self-motivated and capable of inspiring teams and individuals;
- Proactive with good organization skills;
- To be allocated to LOQR’s headquarters (Felgueiras or Lisbon), with a flexible remote work policy.
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Premium health insurance (for you and your children);
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home, with locker rooms, a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee - and cake, because we ❤️ cake!