LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS DEVELOPER
At LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives” together. This has been our vision for the last few years and will continue to be our mark into the future, define our brand, and imprint our position in the Digital Society.
We want to make Digital Identity the key to inclusive growth and our driving force in our quest to provide an invisible identity solution, enabling simple digital experiences that solve complex day-to-day challenges, helping our clients shift into the digital world, and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
About the job:
In this role, you will be part of the Business Development & Sales team, and you will be responsible mainly for the lead generation process. This role's success requires your ability to bring on new business and attain sales objectives through outbound and inbound strategies. The ultimate goal is to contribute to LOQR's sustainable business growth, brand awareness while enjoying a tech startup's challenge.
What you'll do:
Follow-up on leads and conduct research, qualify and prioritize potential leads and identify the key decision-makers;
Making use of Marketing Automation Management tools to manage workflows and align with the different sales funnel phases;
Schedule and prepare efficient meetings between your sales team and prospective clients;
Keep up with the end-to-end sales cycle process successfully by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM applications.
- Management, Sales or Business Development background;
- 2+ years in SaaS/tech company B2B in a Sales and/or Business Development position;
- Knowledge of Market Research, Sales, and negotiating principles;
- Experience in building a sales strategy;
- Excellent communication/presentation skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Fluent in English;
- Working level of French, Spanish, and/or Italian is plus;
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM software also a plus;
- You are confident, enthusiastic, and with a great vibe;
- Ethical behavior, transparency, and ability to establish trust-based long term relationships;
- Relentless willing to learn;
- Strategic, future-focused, and proactive approach to work;
- Kind and ego-free;
Based in LOQR's headquarters (Felgueiras) or Lisbon, with a flexible remote work policy.
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Premium Health Insurance;
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home, with locker rooms, a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee - and cake, because we ❤️ cake!