LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
At LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives” together. This has been our vision for the last few years and will continue to be our mark into the future, define our brand, and imprint our position in the Digital Society.
We want to make Digital Identity the key to inclusive growth and our driving force in our quest to provide an invisible identity solution, enabling simple digital experiences that solve complex day-to-day challenges, helping our clients shift into the digital world, and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
About the job:
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall management and delivery of solutions based on the LOQR platform. This role will coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders, and work with the delivery team to ensure that the solution adds value to our customers.
Having exceptional communication skills will be key, not only to effectively engage with a diverse group of stakeholders through a challenging, continuously changing environment, but also to ensure that business requirements are adequately and timely met.
What you'll do:
- Act as a trustful business partner, effectively managing customer expectations;
- Ensures that customer needs and drivers are clearly understood by internal stakeholders;
- Be the natural customer’s contact point during project delivery, nurturing the relationship by ensuring an effective and productive communication between all stakeholders;
- Ensures strong program management practices, managing the timeline, resources, scope, change requests, and status report;
- Foster teamwork, commitment, and customer orientation;
- Be a guardian of the LOQR platform’s principles, striving to maintain it decoupled from specific customer needs;
- Actively contribute to the platform backlog by learning from the customer’s needs.
- Customer orientation and great interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate, in an effective and assertive manner, with a diverse group of stakeholders (customer, partners, c-level, delivery, infrastructure and security teams, etc.);
- Ethical behavior, transparency, and ability to establish trust-based long term relationships;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in software delivery processes: inception, release, testing, development, and others;
- Creativity and out-of-the-box mindset;
- Self-motivated and capable of inspiring teams and individuals;
- Relentless willing to learn;
- Proactive with good organization skills;
- Be kind and ego-free;
- To be allocated to LOQR’s headquarters (Felgueiras, Portugal) or Lisbon, with a flexible remote work policy.
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Premium Health Insurance (for you and your children);
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home, with locker rooms, a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee - and cake, because we ❤️ cake!