LOQR IS LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
At LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives” together. This has been our vision for the last few years and will continue to be our mark into the future, define our brand, and imprint our position in the Digital Society.
We want to make Digital Identity the key to inclusive growth and our driving force in our quest to provide an invisible identity solution, enabling simple digital experiences that solve complex day-to-day challenges, helping our clients shift into the digital world, and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
About the job:
Working in the business team, the Account Manager will be the main point of contact with LOQR customers and prospects assigned to your territory (specifically within the Financial Institutions vertical). The Account Manager will manage the relationships with them and therefore will need to have a deep knowledge of LOQR solutions. You'll cooperate with other members of the business team and other areas of LOQR, to transform prospects into customers and then expand the revenue within these customers. The ultimate goal is to contribute to LOQR's sustainable business growth, and brand awareness while enjoying a tech startup's challenge.
What you'll do:
- Lead opportunities with potential and existing customers.
- Analyze and understand client pain points to accurately manage and close opportunities within your territory.
- Being able to keenly manage the engagement with our customers as the situation requires.
- Collaborate with the technical team and delivery manager allocated to the customer.
- Provide support in meetings, clarifications, elaboration of proposals, and follow-ups that are necessary.
- Secure new project follow-up, together with the delivery manager (IT team), ensuring the subsequent procedures.
- Assess and ensure customer satisfaction throughout the life of the relationship, thus sustaining LOQR's client portfolio.
- Alignment to the GTM strategy set.
- Create and own accurate Account Plans.
- Seek new potential customers by doing some business development when needed.
- Ensuring cross-selling and up-selling with existing customers.
- Work with our partners and Channel team to ensure an effective go-to-market.
- Be the “expert” on each client regarding the know-how of all the details regarding the deployed /sold LOQR solution.
- Accurate forecasting and keeping our CRM (Salesforce) up to date regarding all the relevant information.
- Meet targets and be ambitious to exceed them.
- Account Management or Sales background;
- At least 2 years in a SaaS/tech company B2B or a Financial Services company, working in an Account Management, Customer Success, Engagement/Project Manager, and/or Business Development position;
- Knowledge of Client Management, Project Management, Sales, and negotiating principles (e.g. cross-selling, up-selling, billing / invoicing);
- Experience with building solid and dynamic client relationships and delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- Fluent in English, working level of Portuguese and Spanish would be awesome.
- Ability to communicate, in an effective and assertive manner, with a diverse group of stakeholders (customer, partners, c-level, delivery, infrastructure and security teams, etc.).
- Ethical behavior, transparency, and ability to establish trust-based long term relationships.
- Creativity and out-of-the-box mindset.
- Self-motivated and capable of inspiring teams and individuals.
- Relentless willing to learn.
- Proactive with good organization skills.
- Be kind and ego-free.
- A positive and constructive attitude is a must.
- Agile mindset.
- Ideally to be allocated to LOQR’s headquarters (Felgueiras, Portugal), with a flexible remote work policy.
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Premium Health Insurance (for you and your children);
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home, with locker rooms, a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee - and cake, because we ❤️ cake!