LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A DATA ENGINEER
At LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives” together. This has been our vision for the last few years and will continue to be our mark into the future, define our brand, and imprint our position in the Digital Society.
We want to make Digital Identity the key to inclusive growth and our driving force in our quest to provide an invisible identity solution, enabling simple digital experiences that solve complex day-to-day challenges, helping our clients shift into the digital world, and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
About the job:
LOQR is looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data team. It is an incredible and exciting opportunity where you will get to join a team that is passionate about data and technology with a great sense of collaboration and responsibility.
As a crucial member of the Data Team, you will be responsible for maintaining and evolving data systems and pipelines that allow data-driven analytics & insights, helping our company improving processes and practices.
What you'll do:
- Develop, deploy and maintain a Data Mesh solution to power LOQR's Data Analytics needs;
- Design streaming or batch dataflows capable of processing large quantities of data;
- Monitoring dataflows and underlying systems, promoting the necessary changes to ensure scalable, high-performance solutions and assure data quality and availability; Work closely with the rest of LOQR's teams to deliver a world-class Data Mesh solution.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science and or Computer Engineering;
- Strong understanding of distributed computing principles and distributed systems;
- Good understanding of Lambda, Kappa, and Data Lake Architectures;
- Ability to build stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Flink, Spark-Streaming, Kafka Streams, Storm, or similar;
- Experience with messaging systems, such as Kafka, Pulsar, or RabbitMQ;
- Practice with Relational(SQL) and/or NoSQL Databases;
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes;
- Practice with application containerization (e.g: Docker);
- Relentless willing to learn;
- Proactive with good organization skills;
- Positive approach with ethical conduct;
- Be kind and ego-free;
- Agile mindset;
- Great written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- To be allocated to LOQR’s headquarters (Felgueiras, Portugal), with a flexible remote work policy.
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Premium Health Insurance (for you and your children);
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home, with locker rooms, a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee - and cake, because we ❤️ cake!