LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A SALES OPERATIONS ANALYST
At LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives” together. This has been our vision for the last few years and will continue to be our mark into the future, define our brand, and imprint our position in the Digital Society.
We want to make Digital Identity the key to inclusive growth and our driving force in our quest to provide an invisible identity solution, enabling simple digital experiences that solve complex day-to-day challenges, helping our clients shift into the digital world, and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
About the job:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Operations Analyst to support LOQR’s Business Strategy team in excelling what they do every day. Your daily tasks will range from predictable analysis and activities to ad-hoc special projects.
What you'll do:
- Support the Business Strategy team (e.g. Sales, Business Development, Marketing) with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas.
- Partner with Business Strategy team to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Identify and deploy new efficiency tools to enhance sales productivity allowing the team to work smarter.
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth and win/loss rates to support decision making;
- Own the sales funnel, identifying improvement opportunities related with the funnel performance.
- Identify sales strategy / lead generation best practices to keep the team constantly up to date.
- Assist in the creation and deployment of a Sales Enablement strategy to onboard and train new sales talent.
- Refine customer segmentation and assist with territory management.
- Administrate and own LOQR’s CRM, making sure the data is always updated by the data owners and the data model reflects the needs of the team.
- Assist on the Partnerships Program creation and management.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Identify, organize, manage and deploy any efficiency improvement ad-hoc projects that may be needed for the team to work better.
- Bachelor's degree required, consulting or business-related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales operations with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes and managing dashboards. Previous experience in providing training to sales new hires is a plus.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Advanced Excel skills and appetite for transforming data into insights; Knowledge of programming language (Python) for Data Science is a plus.
- Previous experience in CRM applications (Salesforce is preferred).
- Good understanding of B2B sales cycles.
- Ability to take complex processes and data sets, and turn these into actionable insights and create positive change.
- Based in LOQR's headquarters (Felgueiras) or Lisbon, with a flexible remote work policy.
- Fluent speaker of Portuguese and English.
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Premium Health Insurance (for you and your children);
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home, with locker rooms, a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee - and cake, because we ❤️ cake!