LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A JUNIOR PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
At LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives” together. This has been our vision for the last few years and will continue to be our mark into the future, define our brand, and imprint our position in the Digital Society.
We want to make Digital Identity the key to inclusive growth and our driving force in our quest to provide an invisible identity solution, enabling simple digital experiences that solve complex day-to-day challenges, helping our clients shift into the digital world, and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
About the job:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Partnerships Manager to support LOQR’s Business’ team in excelling what they do every day. Your daily tasks will be all about developing and strengthening business relationships with existing and new partners.
What you'll do:
- Act as the key point of contact between LOQR and its partners.
- Crafting, planning and implementing channel sales strategies to meet LOQR’s goals;.
- Contribute to the development and fine tune of LOQR’s Partner Program.
- Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop partners’ teams.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergies.
- Liaise with internal areas to ensure partner’s enablement (commercial, technical, or others).
- Negotiate partnership contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners.
- Ensure long-term engagement with partners and their alignment with LOQR’s evolving positioning.
- Ability to use analytical skills to analyze KPIs to determine the health of a partner relationship and produce reports on key metrics.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, management, marketing or economics.
- Less than 2 years of experience in sales-related roles, and managing internal and external stakeholders (partners management).
- Excellent customer service skills, and experience negotiating contracts.
- Be a strategic thinker with affable personality.
- Be an expert in organization and communication skills.
- Previous experience in CRM applications (Salesforce is preferred).
- Good understanding of B2B sales cycles.
- Fluent in English (there's no way around it here, you really need to be fluent).
- Working level of Portuguese or Spanish would be awesome.
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers.
- Commitment to your happiness and success.
- Room to thrive and grow.
- Premium Health Insurance (for you and your children).
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home, with locker rooms, a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee - and cake, because we ❤️ cake!