LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS STRATEGY ANALYST
At LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives” together. This has been our vision for the last few years and will continue to be our mark into the future, define our brand, and imprint our position in the Digital Society.
We want to make Digital Identity the key to inclusive growth and our driving force in our quest to provide an invisible identity solution, enabling simple digital experiences that solve complex day-to-day challenges, helping our clients shift into the digital world, and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
About the job:
In this role, you will be part of the Business Strategy team, and you will be responsible from strategy analysis to ad-hoc special projects. The ultimate goal is to contribute to LOQR's sustainable business growth, brand awareness while enjoying a tech startup's challenge.
What you'll do:
- Help in the definition and implementation of the business development plan, strategy design, execution, and process establishment;
- Analysis and monitoring of competition and identification of customer needs;
- Develop exhaustive Market Scans to support the future value proposition evolution and its go-to-market strategy;
- Support the creation of detailed Business Cases and Revenue Forecasts;
- Help in controlling KPIs and business OKRs;
- Maintain our CRM (Salesforce) and reporting tool (Tableau) updated;
- Contribution in the creation/development of strategic relationships, market assessment and target classification;
- Support of the design of go-to-market approaches;
- Researching new markets and target customers;
- Support to transversal business activities.
- Management, Sales or Business Development background;
- Experience in Strategy / Consulting roles with proficiency creating reports and documentation / decks, optimizing processes and managing dashboards;
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact;
- Advanced Excel skills and appetite for transforming data into insights;
- Excellent PowerPoint expertise and will to elevate LOQR’s pitch through outstanding slide making;
- Previous experience with CRM systems (Salesforce is preferred);
- Initial understanding of B2B sales cycles;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to take complex processes and data sets, and turn these into actionable insights and create positive change;
- You are confident, enthusiastic, and with a great vibe;
- Ethical behavior, transparency, and ability to establish trust-based long term relationships;
- Relentless willing to learn;
- Strategic, future-focused, and proactive approach to work;
- Kind and ego-free;
- Based in LOQR's headquarters (Felgueiras) or Lisbon, with a flexible remote work policy.
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Premium Health Insurance (for you and your children);
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home, with locker rooms, a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee - and cake, because we ❤️ cake!