LOQR IS LOOKING FOR A BACKEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER
At LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives” together. This has been our vision for the last few years and will continue to be our mark into the future, define our brand, and imprint our position in the Digital Society.
We want to make Digital Identity the key to inclusive growth and our driving force in our quest to provide an invisible identity solution, enabling simple digital experiences that solve complex day-to-day challenges, helping our clients shift into the digital world, and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
About the job:
In this role, you will be part of a Delivery team growing and nurturing LOQR’s platform and products by implementing best practices for software development, scalability, fault-tolerance, and reliability.
What you'll do:
- Work with the Delivery team to find the simpler and more robust solution to challenges;
- Implement industry best practices on software development, scalability, fault-tolerance, and reliability;
- Refactor our services, components, and frameworks (“continuous refactoring is not a task is something you cannot live without”).
- Graduate degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering;
- Experience with continuous integration tools and processes;
- Experience with Node.js and/or Springboot frameworks;
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Junit, Selenium, Jest, or others;
- Experience in one of these databases: MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Postgresql, SqlServer or Oracle;
- Relentless willing to learn;
- Proactive with good organization skills;
- Positive approach with ethical conduct;
- Be kind and ego-free;
- Agile mindset;
- Great written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- To be based in LOQR’s headquarters (Felgueiras), with a flexible remote work policy.
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Premium health insurance (for you and your children);
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home, with locker rooms, a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee - and cake, because we ❤️ cake!